Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LIL WAYNE:: ROLLING STONE

FIRST, we got President Barack Obama in the White House and NOW look....WEEZY ON THE COVER OF ROLLING STONE!!!! April 16th issue of Rolling Stone, Wayne discusses his new album--drops in May-- and the motivation behind it! Its Rolling Stone, Wayne is going ROCK people! LOL...Yes I can't wait to hear this! Now anything Wayne is on its an automatic hit...another million sold in a week? We'll see! Oh yea, I will be getting a copy...maybe two!

Sidebar: PLEASE examine how tatted up he is! WOW!

Wezzy Thanks his fans! LOL @ the Book Drive! Please comment! I need FEEDBACK!





I LOVE WAYNE!! :)
Miss B~

1 comment:

  1. Jenae baybeeeeeeeeeeApril 7, 2009 at 8:35 PM

    son is wildin forreal. u can def tell he was high on something! lol.... the book drive!!! hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think??