Friday, September 4, 2009

Do yall remember Maia Campbell?

In the House....she played as Tiffany...


A video surfaced yesterday of Maia Campbell apparently under the influence of crack cocaine. I said apparently because this is the rumor that has been circulating. I debated whether or not if I should post the video because it shows Maia in such a negative light. However, I decided to post it because maybe people will begin to pray for her. In the video you will hear guys laughing at her which is really sad that they are making a mockery of her downfall instead of helping her.

My advice to all young people aspiring to get into entertainment is: Don't get caught up in the hype. It is OKAY to say NO (to drugs)!!! Fitting in is not cool....STANDING OUT is what makes people notice you are doing GREAT things.

Here is the video, PLEASE PRAY for Maia guys...I hate to see her like this



Miss B :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think??