Friday, October 2, 2009

A.J. (Real Housewives of Atlanta dies 10/02/09)



A.J. (Ashley Jewell) known as Kandi's fiance on the Real Housewives of Altanta died tonight.

Via (My FOX Atlanta)
'Real Housewives' Star's Ex-Fiance Dies

Updated: Saturday, 03 Oct 2009, 12:39 AM EDT
Published : Saturday, 03 Oct 2009, 12:21 AM EDT
Edited By: Leigha Baugham myfoxatlanta.com


ATLANTA (MyFOX ATLANTA) - Police confirmed Friday night that "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star, Kandi Burress' ex-fiance A.J. Jewell was killed at an Atlanta night club. Police said Jewell died after a fight at the Body Tap club on Marietta Boulevard.
Police said Jewell suffered a severe head injury during the fight and was taken to Piedmont Hospital, where he later died.
Investigators said they had no suspects is in custody Friday night.

My tweet when I first heard the news: @KandiConnection I know you are at your weakest point and there are no words that can make it better! My prayers are with you and the family
Love and Blessings to the Jewel family and Kandi family

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think??