Tuesday, October 6, 2009

RYAN LESLIE!!!!!!!!!!

TONIGHT WAS CRAZZZZYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uptown Magazine and Lexus presents: The Lexus Listening Lounge featuring a performance by Ryan Leslie!!!!!!! A luxurious event featuring the first-ever HS Hybrid and an intimate performance by Ryan Leslie & Hal Linton (BET's own Rising Icon)!

Both performances were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad I had great company and people around me who embrace the sound of music as much as I do! Ryan Leslie is a great performer, writer, singer, and his band.....OMG.....off the HOOK! The band is something serious....maybe it's just me but I LOVE LIVE PERFORMANCES! You really see the artist and how creative and talented they are!

Too bad you missed it! Catch us on the next one :) I just love GREAT music and talented artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think??