Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Head over Hilson!




KERI HILSON!!!

Keri credentials have carried her a long way. Her resume' overflows from a songwriting career that includes MaryJ. Blige, Ciara, Usher, Danity Kane, Omarion, Chris Brown, and the list can go on and on. Think her background is impressive...check out the girl vocals!!! Native of Decatur, GA, Keri Hilson is a product of Timbaland. Signed to J Records, Keri is in heavy rotation for her two hit singles, "Energy" and "Turnin me On." At the climax of her career she is focused and ready to reach new heights in 2009 with her album, "A Perfect World."

She explains how she came up with her album name: "It’s my way of saying nothing in the world is perfect and no person in it is, either. None of us is exempt from certain hardships and heartbreaks. It was really important for me to write songs that women can relate to from real situations. I didn’t want to do an album that painted myself as perfect because no matter how things look, no one is."

Ok Keri! I'm ready to add your to the ipod! Good luck doll!

Smooches,
Miss B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think??